View Counts

Monday, February 21, 2011

I Heart Rings

Okay so you probably know already that I really like rings.
Well I actually went shoppping with my friend and ended up buying a bunch of rings!
I purchased them from Forever21 and Icing (similar to Clair's for those who don't know)
Aren't they so pretty
 A big vintage one! Vintage has been very popular with accessories- first vintage piece. When I first saw this ring I was joking with my friend about getting it (because I know it isn't her style) But i ended up getting it because I thought it was pretty cute! Haha
 My collection!!
YIppee!! I've been looking for a cute bow ring for the longest time!! I always admire my friend's. -.-
The leaf ring is really cute too! Has a interesting brassy color

6 comments:

  1. I like your style...very unique :)

    Check out my blog :)
    http://iamjewelz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhhh! really pretty! Especially love the black bow one! :)

    www.segments-of-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOw, they are so beautiful!


    Fashion Rehab

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're soo pretty! I love the bow ring!

    please visit my blog...
    www.segments-of-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad :(( i broke my favorite bow ring at school today :((((

    ReplyDelete