View Counts

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Drugstore Haul!!

 Sorry haven't posted in sooo long. I got extremely lazy >.<

But here are some things i recently picked up from the drugstore! I bought bunch of lip products! 
Here are the two tinted lip balms i got. Burt's bees is pink blossom and Nivea in Cherry. Omg! They taste and smell soooo good.  
Colorgirl's lip slick and Revlon Colorstay Lip Liner
The top swatch is Burt's Bees and the bottom one is Nivea Cherry. Can yo tell how moisturizing they look? And I really liked the light hint of color. For the Nivea one when you apply it you only need a little because on your lips it's actually SUPER bright red, but the Burt's bees one the color is a super pretty baby pink color.



















The top color is the Covergirl lip slick and it's mostly just sheer glitters without any tint of color. I'm not that big of glittery lips so this product is just okay to me. Revlon lip liner however is really smooth and nice. It's actually my first lip liner.
Gross you can see my veins so clearly ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment